- Spot-check the material dimension, ingredients and etc… based on standard inspection procedure in order to effectively reduce inferior parts into the manufacturing process.
- The qualified materials are then stamped with a mark “PASS” on the label and warehouse testing report.
| a. Dimension Measurement
- Utilizing Misutoyo caliper to measure the material including case, actuator, cover and so on.
- Misutoyo profile projector is for precision measurement
| b. Electro-plating coating thickness test
- Fischer X-Ray coating thickness gauge is to test the material and thickness of electro-plate coating.
- Implement self-inspection and patrol inspection based on the standard operation procedure in order to prevent substandard parts from going to the next work station.
| a. Mold / Tool Adjustment
- The tools are regularly handed to our engineering division for precision measurement in order to avoid any accuracy alteration caused during the production process.
- Implement the inspection on the quality of finished products by using testing equipment in order to eliminate inferior products not judged by the outer appearance or caused by electric characteristic.
| a. Function Test and Contact Resistance Test
- Utilizing specialized testing tool to test if the function is normal.
- Utilizing digital miliohmmeter & comparator to test the contact resistance in order to effectively eliminate inferior products.
- Spot-check each lot of products for quality before final shipment. We also have a destructive test on the operating life in order to minimize inferior products to be shipped to customers.
| a. Waterproof Test
- For sealed switches, we have bubble test by utilizing fluorocarbon 3M FC-40.
| b. Feeling Test
- Utilizing AICOH testing equipment to make feeling test for pushbutton switches.
| c. Mechanical Life & Electrical Life Test
- Utilizing endurance testing machine to test the operating life in rated current load.
| d. Environment Test
- Utilizing imported environment testing machine to test the resistance low temperature, resistance high temperature and resistance humidity.
| e. Insulation Resistance Test
- GW Instek multi-function testing facilities is to test the insulation resistance and dielectric strength.